Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
I meant Nissan Qashqai, yes sorry Mark, I mistyped eh.. there is a 2017 manual Qashqai non leather (good in my books) for sale near me, and its got low KM's and is cheap relative to most other newer midsize SUVs. The same dealer, called strickland's also has a Mazda CUV 2019 manual. So then overall, more manual options in Canada. I would like to stick with manual tranny with my next car, which may be 3 or more years away.

I have a bunch of vacation time booked for Christmas holidays running into January, almost like I have a different Calendar going on. Anyways might as well take some time off work and get my errands done like actually buy some good quality snow tires. No treads though, those are not legal in Canada anymore and are probably overkill. Snow squalls are like a germ or virus, they don't care what host, snow blindness gets anyone equally no matter what car you're driving.
Into the sauce? Tire treads aren’t illegal in Canada and neither are studded tires.. https://tirecraft.com/resources/can-...-tires-canada/

Edit: unless by Canada you meant southern Ontario lol then in that case I bite my tongue

Ps, I see you there lurking around with your online status hidden lol