Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oops, I bought another car.

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    BAN HIM! I'm the only one allowed to dredge up old threads!
    BANNED!

But not for dredging up an old thread (I have no problem with that).

Banned because he was a spammer - came back and edited in a spam link in his post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-29-2023),inuvik (06-29-2023)

Weird. Someone went through a fair bit of trouble to pull that off lol Isn't there still a skill-testing question to sign up to this forum?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,763 Times in 2,159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    BANNED!

But not for dredging up an old thread (I have no problem with that).

Banned because he was a spammer - came back and edited in a spam link in his post.
    Every time I see this thread reappear - I just think "what did Darin buy now?"

I'm always a little disappointed when it's not that!

This is coming from someone who doesn't want to buy another vehicle any time soon (10 years or more would be nice).

I may not have much of a car shopping life of my own! Thus, I need to live the experience through others!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-29-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Every time I see this thread reappear - I just think "what did Darin buy now?"

I'm always a little disappointed when it's not that!

This is coming from someone who doesn't want to buy another vehicle any time soon (10 years or more would be nice).

I may not have much of a car shopping life of my own! Thus, I need to live the experience through others!!!!
    Ya, the vicarious route. I'm in sell mode ATM, my 2017, Vue and Puma are all up FS. I'll drive what doesn't sell.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Mark: sorry to disappoint! Life circumstances have changed to the point where I have basically stopped car shopping. Don't have as much tinkering time.

The last new-to-me vehicle I got was the e-bike I got last summer: Thread: I bought an E.V.! (... a cheap used e-mountain bike)

I just passed putting 500 km / 300 miles on it as of this week.

So, I'm living vicariously too as far as impulse car purchases go. I had a good chat yesterday with a guy I know who just got a '74 BMW 2002 - rust-free Canadian car that was never winter driven. Hoping to get a ride in it soon!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-30-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Here's an interesting factiod

1974 BMW 2002 0-60mph time: 9.6s
    2017 Mits Mirage 0-60mph time:10.9s

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wallythacker For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-30-2023),inuvik (06-30-2023)