If a Mirage were to "outrun" law enforcement...
I'm not suggesting the following to transpire, but if a U.S. Mirage owner were to get chased by law enforcement, and get away, said owner should be:
- Flown to Mitsubishi headquarters and honored.
- Requested by many race teams to come do some "test" driving to see if they can back it up on the track.
- Given a full pardon by former president Trump.
- Requested to take the helm of "The Stig."
- Given a knighthood by the Queen.
- Written about in history books.
- Make the cover of many automotive magazines.
- Star on the next crappy version of Fast and Furious.
- And go on late night tv shows.
What else am I missing? What else should be done to said driver?
View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.3 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.8 mpg (Imp)