Quote Originally Posted by Cam123 View Post
Name:  price.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  90.4 KB

So there is the detailed pricing. I mentioned it earlier Mark but you might have missed it. The $2023.19 in taxes still kills me.

So if this current deal works out I will save just under $10,000 which is pretty great.

About that deal though. So it is a middle aged guy selling the car that his mom used to drive. The reason they are selling is because she has some sort of medical reason that she can't drive anymore. So all is well with the car...however I have not received a response since yesterday at noon.Up until then we were getting back to one another every few hours or so, so I'm not sure what's up. We were going to get a hotel room and go down to Ottawa tomorrow but if I still have not received an answer by tomorrow morning I think we're going to call the trip off. He seemed like a nice enough guy so I think if the car sold he'd let me know, but right now I'm in the dark. Worst case is that he has sold the car and I move on and keep on searching. I've sent him an additional message just asking if the car is still available as we are planning the trip down if it is. Oh well I have done all I can do. I will see if there is a response when I wake up tomorrow morning.

To be continued...

*Edit Thanks for all the advice Mark I appreciate it! Forgot to mention that while I was chronicling the potential purchase of this 2017.
You're welcome! I just happened to notice that car amongst the others. It's sort of interesting that his mom would drive a stick, but the older generation also grew up with them. I hope he responds back, & it works out for you.

You'll have to keep us posted! Good luck!