New '21 Mirage and MP3 won't pair. This is discussed at length elsewhere on this forum. However, I must vent here about dealers in general and this one in particular.

Generally speaking, dealers are all about selling cars or whatever. I understand that. But product knowledge is part of the deal and nearly all of them fall very short. Specifically, a hot selling point is BlueTooth connectivity. When asked, "What WILL connect" or "What WILL pair" with the system in the Mirage we get instructions on how to do it that do not match the vehicle. The conclusion is that only a smart phone will work with this system since nothing we have will work. But we made that conclusion.

Once out the door, you are on your own or so it seems. I have made it a personal project on another brand of vehicle of a different type to force dealers and their techs to honor warranties. Even provided the means to prove the defect(s) so the dealer would get the correct component to fix the problem. My point at the time was what good is a two-year warranty it the dealer will not honor it?

We had a Chevy Spark that developed a leak at the head gasket evidenced by oily and wet seepage nearly all the way (what I could see with a light and a mechanics mirror) around at the gasket line. The service writer rejected the claim because "It was not leaking!" I suspect the tech said that because the flat rate was so small that he could make no money. Rather than discuss this I just gave them their car back. It is the LAST time I will darken the door of ANY GM dealer.