Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. I started here asking for advice on buying a Mirage and I am happy to report that I have owned my 15 Mirage for over a year now and I love it. It does have some cosmetic wear due to it being previously a rental. But it was mechanically sound and it was really cheap, so I took it. No issues whatsoever.

My commute to work right now isn't too bad, about 5-10 minutes through light town traffic. However, I will be transferring to a new position soon that's going to take me 45-60 minutes in heavy highway traffic. While I love my Mirage, there are definitely some things that can be improved and I was looking for ideas or suggestions to make the commute just a bit more bearable.

My first idea was to add some sound deadening to the car. I found a thread on the forum that I'll use as a guide. My next step was to add a bit of leather or vinyl wrap to the interior to contrast against the black plastic. And afterwards maybe add a double din unit.

Anyone have any other suggestions/ideas for modifying the Mirage for comfort? I don't expect it to rival an S-Class Mercedes, but I'm willing to put in the work and money (within reason) to make it as comfortable as possible. I plan on driving this thing til it dies and seeing as I have 85k miles on it, that might be a while.

For reference, it's a grey 2015 SE Stock with 14" steel wheels. Thanks.