Thread: 2014 Mitsubishi mirage ECU Tuning

Country
    Australia
    Thanks

2014 Mitsubishi mirage ECU Tuning

Hello all,

New here, apologies if this has been posted in the incorrect sub!

Ive recently obtained a Tactrix openport 2.0 cable (genuine), I have used ECUFLASH to read the ECU rom, the only setting that managed to work was by selecting the 2015+ mitsubishi model type, after exiting programming mode the car starts just fine so there's no issues related to that, however. ECU flash does not recognize the ROM due to there not being any definition files for the newer gen mirages.

Having no experience in reverse engineering ECU files, it seems impossible to make my own definition for the 2014 mirage, by any chance there's someone out there who has one, or the know how, it would be greatly appreciated if they could share, either publicly or privately.

There's a lack of information surrounding this, either no support or to protect businesses, in either case, it would benefit the modding community.

Car is a 14 Mirage, poverty spec, 5 speed manual, just wanting to adjust some parameters in the ecu.

ecu HW part number is 1860C140
    ecu SW part number is 1860C14001

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gfalcon For This Useful Post:

BigMW (06-12-2024)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    *** bump ***

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    @gfalcon

glad to have somebody starting a thread like this

I have a Tactrix clone but a friend discouraged me from running EcuFlash as it hang while he tried running the app.. he aborted the app, and after that he can no longer access the ECU using MMCodingWriter. He's lucky he found a mechanic at a nearby shop to fix the accessibility problem using another software.

As you successfully accessed the engine ECU using EcuFlash, did you take screenshots while running the program?

Also, did you save the read data into a .XML file?