Thread: Mirages, Mirages everywhere!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2of9 View Post
    I live about 8 min away from White Bear Mitsubishi. So, I'll always spot one. I think there are at least 3 around my neighborhood too. I'm the only 2014-15. The rest are the 17+ models.

Also, the 22' models look GOOOOD lol I want one.
    My former neighbor used to work for John Deere. He spent his career improving John Deere dealerships. John Deere would move him to a struggling dealership, & he would spend about 5 years there. His goal was to turn things around for the better. Then John Deere would send him to the next dealership. He made good money doing this for John Deere. He made a promise to his wife during all these moves. When it came time to finally retire, she could pick the final move. He kept that promise. They now live in a town where she grew up in north central Michigan. It was also one of the dealership areas they had spent time in years ago.

A guy like Richard Herod III of WB should be doing the same for Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi dealerships suck. We have forum members from California, North Carolina, Wisconsin, & others states buying vehicles in Minnesota. It shouldn't have to be that way, but speaking for myself I wasn't going to pay an extra $3,800 OTD for a Mirage just to say I bought it locally.

When I went to Devils Lake, North Dakota and back last summer in my Mirage, I don't remember seeing any other Mirages during my fishing trip other than traveling through the Twin Cities near the White Bear.

I see Mirages at home despite our terrible local Mitsubishi dealership. If the dealerships were better, I really do feel Mitsubishi vehicles would be more popular. Honda & Toyota dealerships have top notch reputations in my area. Whereas, the local Mitsubishi dealership was shut down for a DMV investigation of their improper sales practices. That's a big difference!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-24-2022)