So i have a 2018 Mirage SE. it has 160k miles on it (i do uber for a living) at about 100k miles the shifting was very rough it would shift kinda hard gears were slamming i guess is what you would call it. fluid was burnt so i took it to the dealer and had the transmission serviced. things were fine for about 10-20k miles after that. but then it started to slip when shifting from 2nd to 3rd and down shifting form 3rd to 2nd so i took it back to the dealer. they said they couldnt find any issues no codes every thing is fine.

this morning it finally threw a code as well as the "D" drive indicator was blinking, the car was then in limp mode. i grabbed my scanner P285A Clutch "b" low pressure. i cleared the code and it did come out of limp mode.

i searched the forums with some luck saying it was the clutch solenoid so i called up the dealer asked how much and where the solenoid was. their answer was "there are 3 solenoids on the case all 3 say "speed sensor" 2 are the same 1 is different". me thinking "Great thanks for nothing".

What i need to know is what solenoid do i replace? do i attempt to clean it first? and do i get another service done trans fluid is once again burnt.