Hey, all. I'm new to the forum. Found some very informative threads on here which is very much appreciated. Seems to be a great community.

I own a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES with about 86k miles.

About 2 weeks ago I went out to start my car (I had started it a few times prior to that and very quickly and shut it off over a 16 hour period, I'd say) and it wouldn't start. Cranked, but wouldn't start. I don't know much about cars, so I was doing a lot of investigating, originally thought the engine wasn't getting fuel, that turned out to not be the case. Had some friends come help, ended up taking the entire air intake off to check the plug, while that happened I did the whole "push in the accelerator" thing to clear the engine of too much fuel and ended up getting it started.

Service engine light was on after that. Wasn't on before I had the issue of it not starting. Drove it for a short distance and the service engine light went off. Got a new air filter for it cause it was looking a little dirty. Not too bad, but figured it couldn't hurt. Just before I made it home, service engine light came on again. Pulled into the driveway and sat with it running for a moment, plugged my scanner in to check and all of a sudden it started idling really rough and the idle kind of fluctuated.

Checked the scanner and got:
P0137
P1590
P0113
P0102
U0001x3

I don't even know where to begin. Anybody have any clue what could have happened? I can post screenshots of the scanner descriptions of those codes. This really isn't how I wanted to join this forum but I'm really not sure what else to do.