Thread: first post, got some questions about the mirage (hatch vs sedan)?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

first post, got some questions about the mirage (hatch vs sedan)?

Hello Everyone, Fabs here from montreal. While not new to Mitsubishi (previously had an Endeavour and before that an Eagle Talon (part mitsubishi)), i've been looking around at possible new(used) car options. As much as i like my older lexus RX350, with the rising gas prices, i find my gas expense is getting up there (get about 510km/week and fill about 70L of premium gas).
    I keep coming back to video reviews of these cool cars, they just catch my eye.

I guess my first question would be about interior/trunk space. From what i have seen in reviews, it seems that the G4 sedan has a bit more, over the hatchbacks...is this true?

We are family of 4, and while this car would be the daily "grocery-getter", we would also use it on trips. That said, if we are 4 people with some luggage on a road trip...do you think this car would be up to the task?

In terms of transmission, i would personally go for the 5 speed (which i think would help on a small car); however, my wife doesn't know how to drive manual....so how does the auto (cvt) drive?

lastly..fuel consumption...from what i gathered...the tank holds about 9 Gallons (34L) of gas? if so, what milages (mixed driving) have you been getting on a full tank, how long does it last you? and does it take regular gas?

thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.
    fab

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fabchef For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-27-2024)