Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
Last entry

307,435 miles
Got the windshield replaced a few days ago, changed the oil yesterday and sold the car today.

The new owner of Cheap Plastic Car just drove off in it. Seems like a great guy and I gave him a super deal. He basically got the car for what I paid to have the transmission, clutch, brakes and windshield done.

I could have gotten more in todays market, yes, but I opted for a quick sale instead and I can tell it went to the right buyer. Now hopefully Fider shows up on this forum to continue the records. I shared the link to this thread with him.
I hope the thread continues with the new owner.

I want to also thank you for sharing your experience with the "cheap plastic car" over the last few years. I lost count (being too lazy to look back), but approximately 55+ free oil/filter changes saved you some money over the years, too!

Personally, I think your Mirage still looks quite good for its age/mileage. The dent just gives the car character (like a tattoo). It's nice to hear that you passed it on to someone who may really appreciate it. The car served you very well!