Hi everyone,

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed in another thread but I have not been able to find anyone else talking about this.

So, I've had my Mirage for almost 4 years now. Bought it brand spanking new (only had 12 miles on it when I signed the papers). Through out the 4 years that I've had it, she's treated me great except for the fact that I am now having to replace my 4th wheel bearing. The first 2 times I had to replace one was within the first 6-8 months that I've had it. Then the 3rd one was about a year and a half ago. Now, I have an appointment this Thursday at the dealership to get my 4th one replaced. I've had the other 3 replaced there too. It's still covered under warranty apparently but I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. It doesn't seem right that I have to keep taking my Mirage back to the dealer ship to get a new wheel bearing put on. It only has 67 thousand and some change miles on it. I don't drive it rough. It's mainly driven on the highway. I keep up with the tire replacement and rotations. I just don't get it. I've had other cars before in the past that have had over 100,000 miles on them and they rode great. No rumble noise or shaking. No uneven tire wear. If anyone else has been having this problem please let me know. I feel like there should be a recall or something.