Thread: 2018 Mirage Parts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iriegnome View Post
    Looks like I am just going to have to wait a while until parts become available from anywhere other than a dealership. Of the 2 estimates from body shops I have gotten. $2800 was the least expensive!! So, it looks like I wait a year or so then have it fixed. No real other viable options that are budget friendly.
    Dumb question but have you even called your insurance company and asked if you'd be covered without rates going up? We're covered for hitting animals here. I hit a moose, didn't have collision. Was gonna pay to fix it myself but called my insurance company told them what happened and asked if I was covered and if my rates would go up. They fixed it and assured me my rates would stay the same even though I didn't have accident forgiveness coverage. Unless I start hitting animals for sport rates wouldn't go up. That was years ago and my rates only go down.

And out here, if you have more than $2000-2500 worth of damage you're supposed to get a police report. Supposedly some bodyshops won't even touch a damaged vehicle unless you have a report.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Eggman (06-10-2019)