Hi guys. Here to report comfort differences in long road trips, 2017 G4 vs 2014 Hatch. We just installed Rostra cruise control in G4, going to give an opinion on how it does as well.
I did a 700 mile round trip from Atlanta to Charleston SC, comfort was mediocre with no cruise control. This was before I installed a memory foam seat cover, center console armrest with elbow buddy, and suicide knob for wrist fatigue. These items have made a big difference in overall comfort.
We are however taking my lady's G4 for a 1400 mile Atlanta to St. Pete FL. Were going to pop the center console and bigger convex mirror in her ride. A rostra cruise unit has just been installed, her seats are more supportive, and she has a quality window tint on all windows (except front windshield). I got a feeling the G4 will be the better touring car, but her vehicle is louder! She had a brand new engine put in before we bought the ride (previous owner apparently didnt do regular oil changes) and I feel like it hasnt broke in yet concerning cabin noise.
Ill post differences in both rides when trip is over. Name:  20190510_154114.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  92.9 KBName:  20190503_091453.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  83.1 KB