Thread: Things I Hate About The Mirage.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    UK
    Thanks

Things I Hate About The Mirage.

Well after nearly 4 months into Mirage ownership there are things I hate about the 4 wheeled chariot, here goes.

1. At certain times on a sunny day the bloody reflection from the dashboard onto the windshield is so annoying.

2. I keep getting the sodding keys out of my pocket only to then realise I don't need them. After 43 years of driving it will be a difficult habit to break.

3. Why is there not a dedicated pen holder? In the UK our Mirage's have a shelf just above the glove compartment where pens and odds & ends get dumped. Going over rough road means all on the shelf makes an awful racket.

I'm trying to think of more but I cannot. Now, if that's all I can bellyache about then it must mean it is a good little car.
    I don't do a Lewis Hamilton on our roads (but I can if needs be) so it's economical, (46mpg in town) and despite what some experts say it's quite quiet on a run at 70 mph, not as quiet as a Volvo but then not as expensive.

To summarise then, a good honest, cheap, reasonable car.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itschad For This Useful Post:

Adam - UK (08-26-2019),dspace9 (08-26-2019),Eggman (08-26-2019),MetroMPG (08-26-2019)