I put a fair amount of miles on my 2018 SE. I have had it for 14 months. 30,000 miles and counting. This has got to be the second worst car for winter I have ever owned. My 1968 VW Beetle was worse!!
Please know, this car handles great in the snow. It drives well. It runs well. Great gas mileage. However, I cannot keep the windows defrosted/defogged for anything. I find it ridiculous that just to keep the front window from fogging up, the heat is set at 89 degrees, the little * thing is on, the fan is all the way up and still it struggles to keep the windows from re-frosting up. Not to mention my feet freeze because I cannot turn it on anything but the defrost or the drivers window fogs up within minutes. My commute is about 42 miles each way. 5 days each week. Up here in the upper Mid-West we have just started our winter and this car is just terrible. I had forgotten how bad it actually was over the summer months.
I have tried everything I can think of. Even opening the back door window a crack to allow more airflow... That doesn't work either.
My car was brand new when I bought it. 25 miles on the dial.
I shall see. But if nothing changes, I may have to consider letting this one go and picking up a different car. (yes, for me it is that bad)