My mirage is a 2015 ES.

I had some sound dampening installed by a third party company and rolled off with a airbag code -- both of us assuming it was just mad we pulled the seats out and just needed a reset I took my mirage into the dealer for 40k service and asked them to pull the code and they came back with B1506.

Code B1506 is "Driver seat position switch open" for SRS. I cannot locate a driver seat position switch on wiring diagrams at all -- only seatbelt, side airbag and heated seats. I do not have the heated seat feature, so I see two connections to the seat with one loose... however, I do see an empty connector to the left closer to the emergency brake. Is this the connector that's missing? I can't seem to find what it is, but I did find a picture here that shows something connected to it.

floor wiring with 3 connectors shown but no 4th on drivers side:
Name:  floor wiring.png
Views: 2671
Size:  76.2 KB

empty connector under seat:
Name:  empty connector.jpg
Views: 2196
Size:  93.8 KB

picture showing something connected (just barely) from https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...ll=1#post27316:
Name:  WP_20150516_008.jpg
Views: 1838
Size:  96.8 KB

Not really sure what to do here since there's no loose connector under the seat.. I don't have a garage to take the seat out and see if anything's just sitting under the carpet. Can anyone confirm that there is something connected to this thing under the seat?

Right now I'm scheduled to go back to the dealer Thursday morning for diagnostics on it but i'm wondering if there's just something i'm missing.

Thank you for any help.