Quote Originally Posted by RavenMirage2015 View Post
That's actually the main thing I'm going to fix. I'm 99% sure it's a loose bolt in the bell, so I'm going to go around and retorque all of those. The leak is definitely coming from the seam between the transmission and engine. My guess is that as it heated up things shifted a bit, so now a bolt isn't as tight as it needs to be. I'm actually going to go through and retorque everything I touched, just to be sure I don't run into any other issues like this down the road.
I don't understand how you're able to replace an engine yet think tightening the bellhousing will stop a transmission leak. It won't. There shouldn't be transmission fluid leaking period. The bellhousing should be dry both outside and inside.

And how could you drive with a broken engine mount, then keep driving until it broke the engine? I've driven some clapped out things with broken engine mounts but that's what ratchet straps are for.

The fix is gonna involve pulling the transmission out and replacing the torque seal unless something is cracked. I've ran into a few cars that shifted weird and had the shift indicator blink. That means you have trouble codes stored. Figure out what they are. The ones I had were for shift solenoid iirc. I tore apart the valve body and cleaned it up, drove it for a while trying to reprogram the shifting and it's been driving fine for months now.