Thread: Hello from Charlotte

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Hello from Charlotte

Been lurking around the site for a few days now and even asked a couple of questions but I thought it's time I'd make a formal introduction.

I drove a Metro for about 7 years as a daily driver and throughly enjoyed it and the knowledge I gained was tremendous. However 3 years ago I decided I that was not going to maintain 4 gas cars any longer and sold all my cars in favor for 2 electric cars -- BMW i3 and a Fiat 500e ..... still driving these to this very day.

Now my 16 yr old daughter is getting ready to drive and at first I thought an electric would be perfect for her. However in 2 years she will in college and having to charge an electric car in a college setting may not be ideal. So I thought why not just get a Mirage -- affordable reliable car and if she destroys it I'm not out too much money.

Four days ago I picked up this 2014 ES CVT with 65k miles from the original owner for 4800$. Super clean car and awesome service records. Looking forward to doing minor mods and wrenching with gas cars again.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Shaft; 07-07-2020 at 02:41 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaft For This Useful Post:

Fummins (07-07-2020),inuvik (07-07-2020),Mark (07-07-2020),MetroMPG (07-08-2020)