Thread: Mirage owner here reporting for posting.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mirage owner here reporting for posting.

First things first, I almost own a 2014 Mystic Black Mirage DE 5 speed manual. It just crested 80k miles the other day. Bought it in 2016 with 30k miles for 6 grand off the lot. I was looking for 4 door, cheap, fuel efficient car in that order. Local used lot had this up for $7000 sticker price so I took it for a drive, talked them down to 6 out the door and here we are 5 years later almost paid off. I can't complain a bit about it. Well not entirely I do have one issue but that'll be for another post.

Another thing, I didn't realize people still used forums these days. There's a couple I look at occasionally that aren't nearly as active as they used to be. I thought social media and new platforms killed the forum scene off, I didn't even expect there to be one for my Mirage lol. I've only ever seen one other Mirage in the wild, they're just not popular in my specific area I suppose. The closest Mitsu dealer doesn't even have them on the lot.

So..yea hello people. I'll be making a few posts and probably some stupid questions over the next undetermined amount of time when I have the time. Which is non existent due to wife and I working full time jobs with 2 kids, pets, and a house to take care of.

Want to know about me? Well I guess. Not a mechanic by trade but I could be if I wanted to. I chose to be a machinist instead, I hate working on cars but never had the money to pay someone to work for me, so I learned out of necessity. Not new to forums either, I have one account that I will still look at occasionally that is almost 20 years old. Now I feel old after saying that. I tend to ramble on a lot too with only one or two sentences that are actually important. I type or write out too much filler all the time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swoop03 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-07-2021)