Thread: Thanks all!! Almost a Mirage owner

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Thanks all!! Almost a Mirage owner

My insurance agent closed at 5PM. I can't legally drive it w/out insurance. I'll get it tomorrow, barring something majorly unforeseen.

I didn't get the trade value I wanted for my car. I lost my wazoo on that puppy. Nice car, but terrible MPG. That's all on me though. I was going to rent one for a day. That was a great idea. Instead I did the test drive. Driving into the dealership, fuel was $2.72. By time I took it for a test drive, $2.99. I can't say that didn't make a difference in my thought process.

I loved the comfort right when I sat in it. I knew if it drove even halfway decent I was getting it. Skinny tires. Yipes!! LOL!! I almost put the thing on 2 wheels when making a turn. I'll adjust for that.

Got the 5 speed. $13,500 for the car. $3,000 for trade. Ouch. Paid $5300 for that about 2 months ago. Ah well. The savings in this should recoup that.

Thanks again for the help, videos, suggestions, etc. This forum played a nice part in me buying it. Otherwise the trade in value of my car would have been a sticking point.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-04-2021),inuvik (05-03-2021),Top_Fuel (05-04-2021)