Hello everyone! I am considering a Mitsubishi Mirage towards the end of this year. I have always been interested in learning how to drive a manual car. I am in my late 40s and have never had the opportunity. I am not really a car guy- I am just the kind of person who likes new challenges and different experiences and thought it would be interesting to learn a new skill set. I also have kids that will be driving in a few years and I love that stick shift driving reduces distracted driving, letting friends get behind the wheel etc. I like the Mirage because it is simple and offers a low cost to entry to try out a manual car and see if I like it. I was even considering leasing <gasp!> one, although purchasing is still on the table. My question is whether or not the manual transmission in the Mirage is beginner friendly. I get the sense that this car is a little quirky and so I was wondering if the manual transmission in this car was better suited to drivers that have more experience driving stick shift, or is that not an issue. I also want to know if I start taking lessons now to be ready later in the year is there likely to be a significant difference in the manual transmission in the car that I am learning on versus the Mirage? Living in Connecticut, I also have concerns about the Mirage in highway traffic and snow and hills, but for now my foremost question is whether or not this is a good entry point for someone who is manual-curious. Thanks so much!