I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. Let ne know if I have to move it somewhere else. I own a 2015 Mirage GLS CVT hatchback. The push start button used to work just fine (engine starts only if foot is on the brake).

I had it serviced a week ago. They cleaned all 4 brakes, replaced front pads and bleed the dark fluid out of the system.

3 days after the maintenance, I used the car again and I noticed that It started right away after just pushing the button once. I tend to go to Acc and ON mode first before starting the engine so I don't step on the pedal right away. I repeated it many times and it keeps starting right away.

Here's what I did so far to check/fix:
1) Took out some fluid in the master cylinder (previously, fluid was a bit over the max line)
2) checked brake light switch; have no issue with it because brake light is fine, off when pedal is not pushed; tried disconnecting the switch and starting the car, still the same

It seems that the computer is getting the signal that brake is pushed and that's why it keeps starting. I'm not sure where else to look. Does the ABS system has to do with it? What could have the mechanic inadvertently changed/damaged that can cause this?