I mentioned in the 2016 resolution thread that I'm looking to bring at least one if not more products to market for the Mirage this year. The first one I started on was the short shifter. Now, I'm testing the waters to see if an electronic power steering controller would be of any interest to you guys.

So, I'm thinking of developing an electric power steering controller for the Mirage. The super light, lack of feel, over assisted, non self centering steering has been a complaint by a fair number of people. This mod would allow you to turn the electric power assist down and even off if you wanted. It should be a pretty simple plug and play deal if I can get my hands on some OEM type connectors. If not, it'll be splicing into a few wires. It would not allow you to boost the existing assist, and I'm not sure anyone here actually would want to do that anyways haha. The mod would let you dial in the exact amount of assist that you want. You could therefore balance road feel with ease of turning the wheel to whatever amount you like. The price of course depends on a lot of things, but lets say $50 for kicks.

Would any of you be interested in that?