Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruise Control (adding to car using OEM parts/switches)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    You have the 2015 edition, they also put turn lamp on the mirrors
    Indeed, I have the 2015 model. I asked at the dealer and they told me so. It is most easily distinguishable by the short antenna on the back of the roof instead of a long antenna on the front of the roof in the 2014 models.

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeRoNL View Post
    Indeed, I have the 2015 model. I asked at the dealer and they told me so. It is most easily distinguishable by the short antenna on the back of the roof instead of a long antenna on the front of the roof in the 2014 models.
    Yes I know, I had specifically asked for cruise control but it wasn't even an option back then a year and a half ago (august 2013) ....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Now that people are starting to get their hands on service manuals, we can hopefully get some wiring diagrams.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    A little update.
    Seems the etacs coding in mirage didn't have the cruise control option. And guess what, it was in the ecu coding data. So yesterday I download the wrong file *damn!!!*
    I download the etacs coding data *.kon file by borrowing the steelership MUT. They didn't charge me, but the mechanic charge me ħUS$20. The etacs coding that I've download, it can only be use for :
    - auto unlock
    - auto lock by speed above 20kmh.
    - electric mirror
    - Hill Start Assist
    - Global closing (closing windows using KOS remote, untested)
    - and several other items is customizable, but I haven't got any chance to learn it.

So, next month I will go back to the dealership and borrow it again (good bye another US$20,-).
    2013 Honda Vario CBS VB
    2014 Mitsubishi Mirage CVT EGM
    2015 Toyota Innova 2.5V AT SMM
    2013 Proton Preve CFE CVT PW
    2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport PX CVT PW
    2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Dakar AT TGM Limited

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage Exceed 1.2 automatic: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satria_wr For This Useful Post:

Daox (01-08-2016),Teasmade (01-19-2015)

Country
    Singapore
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by satria_wr View Post
    A little update.
    Seems the etacs coding in mirage didn't have the cruise control option. And guess what, it was in the ecu coding data. So yesterday I download the wrong file *damn!!!*
    I download the etacs coding data *.kon file by borrowing the steelership MUT. They didn't charge me, but the mechanic charge me ħUS$20. The etacs coding that I've download, it can only be use for :
    - auto unlock
    - auto lock by speed above 20kmh.
    - electric mirror
    - Hill Start Assist
    - Global closing (closing windows using KOS remote, untested)
    - and several other items is customizable, but I haven't got any chance to learn it.

So, next month I will go back to the dealership and borrow it again (good bye another US$20,-).
    Thanks for your info . Please let us know if you can make the cruise control work

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    I've been following this thread with interest as cruise control isn't available on the UK models and I'd really like it. I wonder if, rather than using the dealership MUT tool, you can use the tool mentioned in this thread to communicate with both the ETACS module and also the ECU?

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...2-ETACS-tweaks

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage 3 CVT 1.2 automatic: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teasmade View Post
    I've been following this thread with interest as cruise control isn't available on the UK models and I'd really like it.
    That's just crazy to me. Cruise control is an absolute must have for me here in the US.

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahintofpepperjack View Post
    That's just crazy to me. Cruise control is an absolute must have for me here in the US.
    Indeed. Sadly cruise is often omitted from city cars and super minis over here. It's quite frustrating as quite often small little buzzboxes can be somewhat more tiring to drive over a long distance than a cruise equipped luxobarge, and cruise helps greatly when one is sat for mile after mile after mile on the motorway.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage 3 CVT 1.2 automatic: 47.9 mpg (US) ... 20.4 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Get a John Gold cruise control, I have one and works perfectly, use it everyday

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teasmade View Post
    I've been following this thread with interest as cruise control isn't available on the UK models and I'd really like it. I wonder if, rather than using the dealership MUT tool, you can use the tool mentioned in this thread to communicate with both the ETACS module and also the ECU?

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...2-ETACS-tweaks
    The Actia/Lexia will never work with our etacs. Our car is pure mitsubishi electronic control. Not like asx/outlander sport, which are multi brand car based (peugeot, citroen & mitsubishi). That's why they can use actia/lexia. We can only use MUT3.

2013 Honda Vario CBS VB
    2014 Mitsubishi Mirage CVT EGM
    2015 Toyota Innova 2.5V AT SMM
    2013 Proton Preve CFE CVT PW
    2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport PX CVT PW
    2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Dakar AT TGM Limited

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage Exceed 1.2 automatic: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to satria_wr For This Useful Post:

Rockabilly Manta (03-10-2019)