Thread: I got told "...I am impressed"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

I got told "...I am impressed"

Hey Guys & Gals.. I drove a couple colleagues up to training in Philly (about 30 min ride) I of course drove since now the gas doesn't bother me at all. I was going down the high way. I went to pass a 18 Wheeler. And of course i herd the 3 of them get a little uneasy. But my lil guy did it with a passion. I was going about 80-85 by than. Than all of a sudden a Volkswagen sales rep was like Holy Shi%$ I am impressed that this little car..., he couldn't believe my lil 1.2L could do what it did. They were defiently a little scared in the car. But than i informed them hey we got 7 air bags in this *****, it's like a big pillow if they go off than we all laughed.Figured i would share my story since you and I know that we get bashed for being in this car.
    There is no I in team. But there is a PU in group and you guys stink.....

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 35.1 mpg (US) ... 14.9 km/L ... 6.7 L/100 km ... 42.1 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dontee For This Useful Post:

Eggman (02-25-2016),fc321 (03-02-2016),flotownj (02-25-2016),inuvik (02-25-2016),mitsumi (02-25-2016)