I recently picked up a repo 2015 Mirage for a great price with only 3100 miles. Anyhow, being a repo it only came with one FAST push to start smart key. I found someone with a exact replacement key for $50(part number and fcc id match). Asked my local dealer to add and they refused, saying it was already registered to a different VIN number. Also told me no way they are able to do anything with this key, said it is one and done. Also said car info is "burned into" the smart key. I believe it to be the other way around where the key info is accepted by the cars computer. Anyhow, now I am looking for recommendations for an auto locksmith that can add this key or start relearn procedure for all keys. Willing to drive to get this done. I had also thought about just buying a non used key, having the dealer add that key and then I believe I could add the 3rd used key myself with the manual instructions. Recommendations anyone? Thanks in advance if anyone has any lead for some one that is good with smart keys.