Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
I want to post this so people know what kind of margin is available on these cars.

Now granted, I bought two of them but we got each SE 5spd for 10,500.
The only extras were TTL. So for us it was 11,300 OTD each. I did a week plus of hard negotiations online only.

And we drove 270mi each way to get these cars but we have family we wanted to visit near the dealership so it was a win-win.
What is TTL? Tax/Title/Lic I assume?

I was hoping to get a new SE for under 11 grand. With tax, license, and fee was it still a bit under 11 grand? I want a standard 5 speed with an accessory armrest, maybe a cargo net with rubber mat, too.

That touch screen on this level, what doe sit include besides a back up camera? Pandora or Navigation? Or does Navigation only come on the GT? I would love to get heated seats, it seems that option is only on the GT, though(?) However, at $10.500 for the SE, I imagine the GT might be doable under 12 grand? I am not stoked about the CVT, though.

Curious what tax cost ended up being on a $10500 car, as well. There is no state tax in my city. Aside from maybe $100 for an armrest, I might be looking at closer to 11 grand out the door without a tax fee.