Hi All,

Been meaning to do this for some time. Had trouble starting my car in the bitter cold this morning (Maine) so I thought now was an appropriate time (hoping to get more info on that, feel free to link to relevant threads if it means I don't have to create a new one). I wanted a brand new manual 2017 Mirage a few months ago but there were absolutely none left in New England. I called around and ended up getting one for $10,500 out the door in Ohio. I had to fly out and drive it back, sight unseen, but it was still worth it. This deal blew every other offer out of the water. I test drove a used 2017 CVT model in Maine and wasn't a big fan of the CVT but found the car itself just fine. Took a gamble on the manual and it paid off, I love this car. 53 MPG always surprises people. Even me.

Happy to join the family. Just bought some seat covers, mats, etc. on Amazon yesterday. Very pumped for them to come in and protect my little vehicle from any messy side effects of my job.

Cheers!

P.S. yes, looking for info on why it was so hard to start the car this morning (bitter cold?). I'd turn the key and the engine didn't even bother to start. Held the key in position for a while and it eventually decided to start trying to trigger the engine. Was afraid for a little!