Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Excited Mirage Owner

Hi!

Good day everyone! My friends call me Pepe, i'm from the Philippines. After a long wait, its time for an exact delivery date..oryt, that's another waiting time..hehe. I will have the Mirage GLX AT 3 days from now.

I am not new to the Mitsubishi experience since my first car was a Lancer EL 94. Then, 3 years ago, i bought my first brand new car--the Mitsubishi Adventure...and there is no way but Mitsubishi...so its a Mirage HB GLX CVT this time.

My wife and I were torn between savanah white and the wine red..so we needed the kids vote..and savanah white won. Waiting for it to undergo the usual process we have here in the Philippines, so wait for 3 more days. Though a little skeptical about the color coz its like taxi color here, but looking at it on another perspective, the color seems to have depth...and its like the color is in 3D. Perfect for hiding those circling scratches that you usually see when light reflects on it. And of course, white being the perfect canvass if you plan to have art on it.

I'll post the pics when "Mira" arrives.
    Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pepertees For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (01-25-2017)