Thread: New Owner of 2015 Mirage DE (project car - collision damage)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

New Owner of 2015 Mirage DE (project car - collision damage)

Hi all,

I purchased this 2015 mirage off of carport USA for my wife. She loves the color, size, and potential. Its a work in progress.

** The previous owners are probably the most disgusting human beings on the planet. How do you get food spoiled milk syrup cigarettes, etc under the spare tire?????? ROFL******** This is not a result of the accident this is a lifestyle. A disturbing lifestyle!

I live in NC I work from home doing computer stuff lol. I am by no means a mechanic or auto body person. I have some help with that. Some of my likes include: Flying my Phantom 3, Building Robotics, playing guitar, dumpster diving, and melting metal.

My plans for this car are to get it in working condition for my wife. I plan to swap out the seats for leather, and the radio for a GPS navigation and backup cameras setup. I might also swap out the rims. However I do like chrome caps, which i might just do that, as they look slick.

Current Issues:

1.) Vehicle cranks but wont start. Immobilizer is not displayed in the dash.
    2.) Vehicle has the following codes: P0315, P0301, P1701, P1315, B1001
    3.) I have replaced all the spark plugs. Have not replaced the coil in cylinder 1 yet. I have checked it for spark and it sparks. All three show spark.
    4.) Vehicle has fuel. Fuel pump works great.
    5.) Vehicle seems to have compression. Will verify the level soon

Look forward to chatting with you all soon. Thanks for allowing me to be in the forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by 2015Mirage; 04-23-2018 at 05:36 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2015Mirage For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (04-25-2018),MetroMPG (04-25-2018)