So I come from the VW TDI world where it is a rule that you never EVER let a Stealership touch your car... unless you just like things done improperly.

BUT I got a free oil change with the purchase of the Mirage, and the dealer is a very large conglomerate dealer with all branches of Chrysler, plus Hyundai and Mitsu, and upon questioning, they were very knowledgeable and upfront about having and using the proper Mitsu 0w20, etc, etc, so I felt fine letting them do the initial change.

I got back in town today from being gone on a business trip all week, and just had this feeling that I should check the oil before I fired it up, just in case they had left the drain plug slightly loose and it had leaked out while it had been sitting all week.

I pulled the dipstick out, and my head cocked... and i wiped and rechecked, and wiped and rechecked. It is way overfilled. I am guessing a full quart. I'm not super worried about it, but it's the principle of it. I just don't understand why you can't trust a dealer. Now I have to get up early and be there first thing in the morning to get it fixed. Again, on principle alone. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to deal with them...uggh