Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi! One more Guy from Thailand

Country
    Thailand
    Thanks
    Hi Thanks! I gone do it 19/3 and I think it gone be at that place yes,
    in the center and above the licence plate is the best place to put it for safety

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage GLS ltd 1.2 automatic: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by hellstens View Post
    the only thing I have to do to make the car fit me perfect, was to make the driver seat i bit higher in front, so now I sit really good, for long trips
    I've done that to my last two cars. I remove the seat, then add a bit of padding under the front part of the seat cushion. Much, much more comfortable on long drives. (I've never owned a car with multi-adjustable seats. Just the usual forward/backward and seatback angle.)

Next step is to get some isolating on the floor, to take out the little noise I have from the tires :-)
    You know the Australian version has extra added sound-insulation than the Thai version. I'm not sure where it was added though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Thailand
    Thanks
    Thats typical! I think you have it because you have complained about the sound,
    but Thai's never complains, so we get nothing extra :-(

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage GLS ltd 1.2 automatic: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Just like Metro I'm curious to hear where you installed your reversing camera. This is the factory-fitted camera on the European Mirage/Space Star which I called an 'ugly pimple' earlier in this thread:

It's handy, but not at all very beautifully integrated.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star 'Instyle' 1.2 automatic: 48.5 mpg (US) ... 20.6 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 58.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Thailand
    Thanks
    Huga! OK then I'm happy it's not standard in Thailand :-) That was Ugly!

I gone take picture how I mount it Ok!

PS: post a garage entry for your car --- http://mirageforum.com/forum/dto_garage.php?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Hey! I saw a garage entry, then it disappeared. Something went wrong?

Country
    Thailand
    Thanks
    Well, I have nothing interesting to write right now. I'm waiting for to morrow, when I gone install the Rear Camera, and I gone take some picture on that, so I be back :-)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    You can always put it up now and edit it later. Its not supposed to be set it and forget it!

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)