Posting this for you guys because I see many people confused about working offsets and tires sizes on our car without rubbing etc. I will get some better (cleaner) pics soon just snapped a few quick ones after I installed them. Stock springs currently, but I am hoping to get the Tein Springs on within the next month or so.

Picked up a wheel and tire package from Discount Tire while they were running a sale. I had been doing a ton of research on the Thailand forums (google translate is rough) since they have tried just about every wheel size/offset and tire combo imaginable. I read many people having issues with clearance on 195/50/15 and 7 inch rims etc

Decided to go with:

Wheels
Konig Helium
15x6.5 +40

Tires
GT Radial Champiro Winterpro
185/55/15

Fitment - 0 rubbing issues and full clearance when turning on full lockout. I have not put people in the back seat yet but I have about 120lbs` of work stuff in the back and have hit some large speed bumps with no rubbing.

Wanted a 195/50/15 tire but I have read many people having issues with clearance, and since this was a winter tire with more aggressive tread i didn't want to chance it.

Pics
Sorry for dirty car/dark pics - will get more soon
Name:  IMG_2154.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  92.0 KB

Name:  IMG_2155.jpg
Views: 1184
Size:  90.3 KB