Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitsubishi Employee, Finally Buys Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Wink Mitsubishi Employee, Finally Buys Mirage

Hey guys. I finally bought a Mirage. I bought it on monday and absolutely love it, aside it being the base model. I bought a 2015 Mirage DE Gray with bluetooth.

Add ons:
    Front Weathertech Floormats
    Ordered:
    Front and rear mudguards
    Rear bumper protector

I plan on adding a bunch of oem accessories and i will let you guys know how it is to install them and what i think of them!

Excited

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to viperboy423 For This Useful Post:

davidricardo86 (03-11-2015),debburyl (03-11-2015),MetroMPG (03-10-2015)

Hey - congrats on the purchase.

What car does the Mirage replace? What made you choose it?

Nice to have another "insider" - we've got a few around here. Welcome to the forum!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My Mirage replaces a 04 bmw325i. Dont get me wrong, i miss the acceleration of that car, but i see everyone else buy mitsubishi's around here and they hardly ever break or need warranty work. Plus the warranty won me over. The BMW was a project car that had too many ghost problems that i couldnt fix so i finally said enough is enough. I love working on my cars but that wasnt fun anymore, lol. So i would say the awesome build quality/warranty, and the great gas mileage made me buy this car. Plus me and the wife didnt have much money to buy a used car, so this was the best decision.
    If you guys have any questions on anything like part numbers or any specs i can look up, i am in parts so just let me know!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This is awesome news!!!! We are all very happy to have you on the board

I am waiting for my dealership to recieve these (I ordered them Thursday 3-5-15)

mz314842

They are listed as 2015 Mirage all weather floor mats, I really want something similar to weather tech and I would prefer OEM look.

Not sure if you know who to ask or what to do, there's no picture listed on the mitsubishi parts look up, or least there wasn't 3-5-15.

I turned wrenches for 7 years and there is nothing more frustrating than having a rare intermitten problem when your a tech and everyone wonders why you can't fix it lol.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

I don't suppose you have access to part numbers of the non-US cars, do you?

Reason I ask: we had a couple of threads going about potential parts differences between countries. (Like: does the Euro car with engine stop/start have the same starter part number?)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Power folding mirrors... heated memory foam seats... mph with 4 led eco indicator gauge cluster.... sport model front bumper... so many things I want from over seas!
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    would you know if heated mirrors are available in the US? I know they are an option for Canada.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome. So you work at the Mitsubishi plant in Normal Il?
    I love everything about Mitsubishi!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Super!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Welcome!!!!!
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site and congrats on the new Mirage!

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)