It's renewal time for me, and I just contacted my current Allstate agent hoping to reduce my rate a little bit, since it's really expensive with 3 cars now. His response was "I would not feel comfortable offering you that coverage you requested.... I am sorry and understand if you would like to leave but I would not wish that coverage on any one. Thanks!" This is the coverage I requested:

Liability 50/100/50
Uninsured & underinsured motorist 50/100
No medical payments.
No comprehensive on the Metros.
2015 Mirage: $1000 deductibles on comprehensive & collision

This coverage exceeds legal minimums in Wisconsin. I declined medical payments because isn't that what health insurance is for? Obviously the Metros are too old for comprehensive to make sense. And I have money saved in case I would need to pay the deductible on the Mirage. I switched to Allstate a year ago from Progressive because it was a bit cheaper, but now Progressive is cheaper again. Do you guys think this coverage is adequate?

My current limits are 100/300/100 bodily injury/property damage, and 50/100 uninsured & underinsured. Allstate wants $574 if I pay that in full. If I lower my limits as stated earlier and switch to Progressive, it would be $488. Is it worth it? I have no accidents, no tickets, I'm female, and I'm 24 (though I turn 25 in a couple weeks..)

I currently still owe a little bit on the Mirage. Does anybody know if I can do comprehensive only for the winter when I won't be driving the Mirage, if I have a loan? I assume not, but that would REALLY help.