Quote Originally Posted by Mrfixit View Post
Here's a video I made trying to show the ETACS software side of things. I hope this helps everyone!
It was interesting to watch you go through the ETACS software & see how simple it is to change things. It goes beyond just adding cruise & fog lights to a Mirage, too!

For example, I noticed different tire circumference settings are available for those who gave up on factory size tires. These things have been discussed in numerous threads, but it was nice to see it in video form like this.

It sort of makes me wonder, why some Mitsubishi dealers will offer to install an aftermarket Rostra cruise rather than do this? I can't believe they are making a huge profit on the Rostra kit itself, and they could still overcharge for their services doing it this way.

I have a 2017 Mirage ES (manual), & it offers no features on the steering wheel at all. My car came with Bluetooth as an added option that year, but it's located next to stability/traction control button on the left lower dash. Plain, blank steering wheels would have disappeared in 2018+, & I am not sure about 2014-15 models?