Thread: Cheap Plastic Car :: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage DE (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Cheap Plastic Car
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage DE
    Silver
    Manual

Rostra Cruise Control Kit - Part # 250-9633

•  
    Details

175/65-14 82T Falken Sincera SN250 AS All-Season (80k mile warranty - Replaced at 78k miles)

175/65-14 Hankook Optimo H724 (70k mile warranty - Currently in use)

•  
    Comments: 534 / Views: 3321952

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This post is somewhat Mitsubishi Mirage related. I plan to use my cheap plastic car to transport my bicycle to a charity event this weekend. Below are the details.

I've signed up for Bike MS—a fundraising ride that is changing the lives of people affected by multiple sclerosis and helping fuel progress toward a world free of MS.

This is an event where several teams of people cycle across parts of Alabama to raise funds and awareness for those affected by MS.

Some of us plan to ride 150 miles this weekend in support of this cause. Please consider making a donation to Bike MS to help fund amazing progress in MS research, as well as services that ensure people affected by MS can live their best lives. This cause is really important to me, so I hope you will help me end MS forever.

Every penny you give goes straight to the MS Society. I do not receive one cent. I am fully funding my own expenses for this fund raiser such as travel/bicycle/lodging/food etc… I am simply doing this because a friend of mine is affected by MS and I wish to do something to help raise awareness. I believe in this cause and I have made a donation as well.

Please consider making a donation, any size helps, by clicking the link below. Thanks.

https://secure.nationalmssociety.org...al&fr_id=29944

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevedmc For This Useful Post:

inuvik (09-12-2018),tytotheler92 (09-14-2018)