'Ello Everyone!

So I haven't got a mirage yet, but soon enough! Currently, I own a 2014 Mitsu Outlander Sport ES that I bought brand new just over 2 years ago. Currently sitting at about 42k miles, I decided to re-look into the Mirage.

Long story short, when I purchased my O.Sport, I had just totaled a BMW 328 convertible and wanted to get something more practical. Once I narrowed my decision away from used cars, I was looking at the Mirage and the O.Sport. Now honestly, I don't get how I like one extreme to the next, but regardless. My dealer pushed me away from the Mirage saying that I would regret the purchase considering I was coming from a sports car and maybe the Sport would be a little bit more up my alley. Now obviously it doesn't really have power, but it makes up in room and drive comfort.

For the past year I've actually been considering swapping for a Mirage to save on fuel costs and such since I was planning on buying my first house (and did!) and wasn't really totally head over heels for the O.Sport. Once the '17 was released it solidified my desire for a Mirage again, haha. I test drove numerous ones and compared it to the 2015s as well, but the styling of the '17 is (in my opinion) leaps and bounds better.

To sum it up, I got with my dealer and ordered a 2017 Mirage GT:
  • Wine Red
  • Rockford Fosgate
  • LED DRLs w/ Garnish

Once it gets to the dealer, they'll be adding:
  • Leather (Black w/ cream inserts)
  • Roof Rack
  • Sunroof (ideally inset, but may have to do spoiler style for headroom)
  • Armrest

So, 60-90 days when it gets to the dealer we'll see how everything looks and officially decide if I'll be adding all the dealer options or not.