Hi guys,

Proud owner of a 2017 ES here. Purchased from Carvana, got it with 12,500 miles on it. Carvana picked it up from auction, the prior owner was a dealership in GA. This was especially appealing because Mitsu has all the maintenance records on file, and I don’t have to worry about anything besides regular maintenance for the warranty.

Here in Tampa, I’ll be using the car primarily for commuting. Super excited for 33 months from now when I will have the little car paid off, and get to enjoy transportation for next to nothing.

So far, I’ve done just a little work on the plates for the car. Carvana drilled holes in the front bumper to put in their vanity plate, so I replaced it with a Mitsu logo plate in black and silver, using their brace. I’m looking forward to tinting the windows, changing the wheels, and upgrading the sound system over the next few years, and will be relying on y’all for guidance through those processes.

All in all, happy to be here, happy to own my little Roux de la Rue, and looking forward to getting to know everyone.