Hello, my name is chuck i bought my g4 last year as i needed something affordable to travel back and forth to school with. It is a 5 speed ES model, i have fitted new wheels and changed up the exhaust a bit since purchase of the vehicle. I am an automotive tech by trade ( C tech atm) I graduated college in april this year with an automotive science associates degree. I plan to go back sometime later on to learn about high performance,fabrication etc. i joined because i have many questions and things to discuss with fellow mirage owners. I am also a vw enthusiast ive had a few vw’s that i have enjoyed stripping down, doing suspension mods to, engine and transmission swaps etc. i like to go fast. Currently what is on my mind is does anyone know of a tuning interface compatible with our ecu? Im not really interested in an out of the box tune but something more along the lines of what the GM guys get with HP tuners. Also how strong are the axles on the 5 speed model? I do enjoy launching my car with all 75hp it offers and was considering getting a deal on some sticky tires through work to do so with but dont want to embark on such a journey if i will be constantly destroying CVs.