Thread: What do you guys think about the 2020 Supra?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    My big beef with the new Z4 and 2020 Supra is like the EVO ten it's too heavy 3600 pounds or so it says in Road & Track and convertibles can be heavier still 340 horsepower is 340 horsepower Chevy Traverse or Supra
    EVO X was really disappointing to me. I was hoping the EVO would "evolve" for the better once the EVO XI would come out and once I turned 25 so the insurance costs would drop down...but they dropped the EVO. People say to just buy the WRX but the WRX has the highest liability thanks to backwards hat wearing vapers crashing their Subbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    We had the Geo Tracker & Chevy Tracker in the U.S. , which was a Suzuki Sidekick. I know an original owner of a rusted out Sidekick, & I saw him still driving it two days ago. He loves that thing.

If you really think hard, you can come up with other examples. Prior to the Honda Pilot. Honda sold the Passport. The Passport was a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo.

The Dodge Raider was produced by Mitsubishi in Japan, as it was a rebadged first generation Mitsubishi Montero (also known as Pajero or Shogun).

Rebadging vehicles has been going on for quite some time.
    Rebadging cheaper vehicles always made sense for American companies. American car manufacturers have a hard time making small and affordable cars. I dislike rebadging when it comes to sports, super, and hyper cars. The point of a sports car is to be beautiful and fast, but super/hyper cars have to be unique. The Supra isn't a super car but it still feels bad that its not truly unique. Why would I buy a Supra over the Z4 or 370Z?
    Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (03-31-2019)