Thread: Rockauto sells Power Stop truck brakes for a Mirage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Rockauto sells Power Stop truck brakes for a Mirage

I ordered a power stop daily driver rotor and pad kit for a 2017 Mirage. When the box arrived I knew something was wrong as soon as I picked it up. It weighed far to much to be 2 rotors and pads for our little cars. The rotors looked about right but I really have no way to tell because I have a 2015 and my rotors are smaller. I bought some 2017 caliper brackets from a junkyard and was trying to upgrade to a 2017 front brake package. The pads are HUGE! I have a 2015 Ram 1500 and the pads on my truck are not this big. You can see from the picture just how big they are.

First I checked the web site to make sure I ordered the right part. I did in fact order a pad and rotor kit for a 2017 Mirage. The Pads have the right part number on the pads the box and the order sheet but they are just wrong. Here is the thing that really pissed me off. I contacted Rockauto and they admit that it looks like I ordered the right part but I still have to pay half to ship it back. And they don't have the right pads. I kept the rotors just because I didn't want to pay to ship them back too. I do believe they are the right rotors.

Just a warning to anyone that wants to order Power Stop rotor and pad kits.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  98.3 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  94.5 KB
    Name:  4 .jpg
Views: 808
Size:  103.6 KB
    Last edited by flotownj; 08-16-2019 at 11:43 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flotownj For This Useful Post:

Daox (08-16-2019),Fummins (08-16-2019),Top_Fuel (08-16-2019)